Thank you for trusting us with your personal data such as email address and name. By submitting information you are consenting to the following data protection rules. If you have any questions about these or would like to modify, delete, request or transfer your personnal data, please get in touch with Anselm: Anselm.Grahl@rootAbility.com
1) If you request we will immediately, completely and permanently delete your personal data (right to be forgotten).
2) If you request we modify your personal data (right to rectification).
3) If you request we will pass on your personal data to another service or entity (right to portability).
4) If you request we will send you all personal data we have of you (right to access).
5) If you request we will not use your personal data for a specific purpose you indicate (right to object).
6) Unless requested we will not pass your personal data on to third parties other than to data processors within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (third party services that we may use to manage data). We only make use of data processors guaranteeing that the data is not passed on to further parties. Only that data is passed to data processors and only that data is used that is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which you submitted your personal data.
7) We will only use your personal data for the purposes that you explicitly consented to in the form where you submitted your personal data. Unless otherwise specified that includes that we may occasionally send you emails.
8) At the bottom of every email there is a link allowing you to unsubscribe from the email list due to which you were sent the email (right to object). With a single registration you will never be added to more than one email list (in other words if you only sign-up to one thing, like our alumni newsletter, you will only have to unsubscribe once to no longer receive emails – if you add your personal data in several places you may be on several lists.
9) Personal data of submissions to join the Learning/ LEA Programme by those self identifying as members of GO Initiatives may also be shared with the Leuphana University Lüneburg for the purposes of a common project running until early to mid-2019. It will only be used by Leuphana University as part of this project to support Green Office initiatives and will no longer be used or stored by Leuphana University after the project ends. The data protection rules of www.GreenOfficeMovement.org apply to this issue.