The Movement’s learning network
The Learning, Exchange and Action (LEA) Programme is intended for Green Offices and Sustainability Hubs that are already established. It offers you an oportunity to exchange ideas and materials amongst each other and to benefit from our expertise through webinars, templates, guides and toolkits.
- Save time, energy and money, by learning from the experiences of others
- Share experiences, knowledge and ideas in an international network
- Enhance your team spirit, by connecting with like-minded students from across Europe
- Increase the legitimacy and visibility of your efforts
- Online platform to improve (inter)national collaboration among Subscribers
- Online exchanges and professional webinars and support organisation of offline meetings together with national partner organisations
- Toolkits developed by research teams or working groups
- Ready to use templates and example documents from other Green Offices/ Sustainability Hubs in an exclusive cloud
- Strengthened international partnerships
- European Green Office Summit every November with around 100 participants
The services included in the programme are reviewed each year and co-created together with you for the coming year. In this way, we make sure that the programme meets your needs.
You can take part in the programme through an annual subscription. Given the diversity among GOs, you determine the contribution of your GO to the programme yourself. As a guideline, we encourage you to contribute at least 1% of your overall budget (as a department of your department’s budget). A discount applies to Dutch GOs who are already member of Studenten voor Morgen.
To subscribe or if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.