With our workshops, you benefit from…
- A great learning experience to get introduced to a new topic or deepen existing knowledge,
- External facilitation to troubleshoot a problem you or your team is struggling with,
- A fun and interesting time with your team or other like-minded people.
We have run 100 workshops for numerous clients:
- Individuals: Students, staff and faculty at universities or pupils and teachers at (high) schools
- Teams: Student groups, Green Offices / Sustainability Hubs and initiatives interested to establish one
- Organisations: NGOs, social enterprises, small medium sized companies and public organisations
What does it look like?
- We design workshop that meet your needs. You can book workshops that last 3 hours or one day. We also support 2-3 day working retreats, also on weekends.
- Prices for workshops depend on the topic and length of the workshop, as well as travel and accommodation expenditures.
- We also offer webinars, in case that your team is geographically dispersed.
Topics we offer
What others say:
Sustainability coordinator at FH Kiel, Germany
Policy Researcher, PBL Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency
Coordinator at the Greenwich Sustainability Hub, United Kingdom
Academic Lead for Education for Sustainable Development at the Higher Education Academy
Student employee at Maastricht University Student Project Team, the Netherlands
Director Baltic University Programme, Sweden
Co-founder and Operations Manager at the Erasmus Sustainability Hub in Rotterdam
Student employee at Maastricht University Green Office, the Netherlands
Chair of Nordic Sustainable Campus Network, Finland
President of fzs e.V., Germany